When I first saw this top I thought this would be awesome for breast cancer awareness month. Not
only because it has pink on it but because of the message.  When I see so many women going through the physical and emotion struggles during this what may be the most difficult time of their life.  How awesome would it feel to hear someone say.. " Hello Gorgeous " when they may not feel their most beautiful.  You never know what a difference a few kind  words will make in someone's  life .  Now a few years ago I never in a million years.. no a zillion years would I have felt so bold to wear this shirt. Afraid of what people would think of me or if someone would make some sort of smart comment. I guess with age you start getting the attitude.. Who gives a crap?  God made me a masterpiece... no matter what I am going through.. I feel blessed and guess what today I feel gorgeous!  Hope you "gorgeous" ladies have a magnificent day :)

Details
Top - Old Navy top - $12
Skirt - www.jcpenny.com $13
Shoes - www.jcpenny- last year
Necklace- www.jcpenny $3