The good news is .. we are halfway there!  Yesterday I was able to start my 22daychallenge . It was a long day but I was able to make it to my 8:05 Zumba class.. and I didn't shop! One day down and 21 more to go!  Today I will outside walking before my son's football game at 7.  As single mother I am constantly on the run. I know you ladies can relate especially if there kids with activities involved. 

 My look today is from my Jcpenny haul this past weekend.  I like the skirt because it has that casual vibe. The piping down the side reminds you of those track pants everyone is wearing. I paired in with a loose material shirt that has that same type of piping. I decided to tuck in my shirt because it got so wrinkled just by me sitting in the car.  I hope you ladies have a wonderful Wednesday!

Details
Top - Mng Top Jcpenny - I got this for $7 after coupon in store
Skirt - Mng Skirt Jcpenny- I got this skirt in store for $3 after coupon!
Necklace - Gordmans- $7
Bracelet - H&M $3
Shoes - Marshalls - $7 - Old