I saw this quote on Instagram . " I am not getting old I am increasing in value!'  It's a cute quote and made me laugh so I posted it. Than I started to reflect on those words and how true they really are.  As each year goes by you increase in knowledge... You have more experiance in life and lessons that have been learned. Like my sweet Mama always says " If you learned something from a relationship it was not a waste of time" What a wise woman she is.. I sure hope some of that wisdom rubbed off on me.  Today I am turning 41 I used to be afraid of the 40's but now I realize that I am blessed to have lived this long in relatively good health.  Life is what you make it.. 41 is what you make it. You just ask my 91 year old Granny.. I swear that woman still gets around better than some 50 year olds.

My look today was me trying to stay on trend.. Yeah I am 41 but I am still going to get my style on!

Details
Camo dress - Jcpenny - Joe Fresh - $19
Jacket - H and M- $10 ( this was normally $50)
Boots - Rock and Republic - Kohl's
Necklace - Gordman's  $7
Earrings - Macys - Jessica Simpson
Bag - Coach - Birthday gift