In case you couldn't tell I love me some October! It may have something to do with the fact that my birthday is in October. So I was thinking last night I have 22 days till my birthday and I want to give myself a little challenge... well actually 2 challenges. The first is one that will benefit my body and the 2nd is one that will benefit my pocketbook!  Starting today I will challenge myself to workout 22days straight.. and it may not always be in the gym. For instance today it supposed to be 80 degrees out so I will take my workout outside. Now the other challenge is no shopping challenge till my birthday. I think the no shopping will be a little harder but looking at my closet this weekend it is sooooo necessary. I want to feel and look better when I turn 41 and I want my pocketbook to be fuller.. Who's with me? I think I will call this #Curlybyrdies22daychallenge!  I believe strength comes in #'s so I need all the help I can get !

I also wanted to share my September Favorites with you ladies! Goodbye September.. Hello October...