Every Monday I am always asking myself where did the weekend go? I had a great weekend filled with a little fun and some football. Good news my son's football season is officially over and the ended the season winning the championship! Now we move on to Basketball.  It doesn't stop  for parents when you have kids in sports..lol.  At least we get to take it inside now..

My look today was simple but I love the color scheme. I love olive green,black and grey so fall! I got this skirt from Jcpennys which seems to be my goto store lately. It was Kohls.. but Pennys seems to have my interest right now.. them and H&M.  Happy Monday to all my fellow fashionista's I hope you have a fabulous week.

Details

Skirt - Jcpenny Maxi skirt - $12 ( after the coupon)
Jacket - Jcpenny Joe Fresh Jacket- $25
Shirt - Old Navy  $2
Scarf- Jcpenny - $4
Bracelet - Gift
Boots - Rock and Republic Kohls- $25