When my teenage daughter sees me this morning she says don't you look earthy.. not sure if that was a compliment it is hard telling coming from a teenager. The compliments are few and far between.   I don't know about you ladies I am so ready for the weekend and for once there is no football in my weekend plans. My son's team is # 1 ( go team!) and so they are waiting to find out who they will challenge next week.

My look today is a casual versatile look. I love light sweater material of this skirt and the color is my one of my favs for this season. It is supposed to get up to upper 70's today so I started the day with a jean shirt and I know I will end up taking it off before the day is over. That is the beauty of layering.. you are always prepared.  Enjoy your day ladies .. one more day till Friday! 

Details
Skirt - Kohl's Maxi Skirt - $20
Cream shirt - Old Navy Henley -$2 ( in store)
Jean Shirt - Rock and Republic Kohls- $8
Shoes- DSW Shoes- $13
Necklace and Bracelet- Body Central $2 each