Whenever I wear black and yellow I feel like a bumble bee... or in this case a Steelers fan..not!!! Lol. I'm just like  my Daddy a Redskins fan or wherever Reggie Bush is playing this year ( Detroit).  Today is hump day and believe me I can see that light at the end of the funnel.. called Friday.  This has been a crazy week with the kids going back to school. My daughter seriously had 3 outfit changes this morning.. sounds like a chip of the ole block...and than finally going back to original.. there is only room for one indecisive woman in this house! LOL..

On a Curly hair note... As any Curly Hair girls know getting stretch is so important and I couldn't believe how much stretch had this morning. I went to bed in a pineapple that was damp and put a bonnet on .. when I got up hair was still damp so I sat under the dryer with the pineapple still in for about 15 mins.. and my curls were stretched. Now ladies don't think I thought of this on my own I was just to tired and lazy to take the scrunchie out!  Plus I was trying to eat my Corn Pops at the same time... the life a Mom... always multi tasking!

Now lets move on to details of my OOTD ! The Ponte pants were a steel from Kohls this weekend they were marked $7.20 and I had a 30% coupon! The thing I love of about this material is it hides all those lumps and bumps and for me at 40 that is must! This top I have in black and green also.. I love it and it was only $10 at JCP.. this a great staple piece that I have worn with Jeans, slacks , pencil skirts.. and the shoes were also from my shopping trip this weekend from JCP also they were $12.49 and than I had a coupon. I got these for like $8 bucks.. and I love them!  I wanted them in tan but of course they didn't have my size. In case you can't tell yet  when I love something I want it in different colors .. yes  I am greedy :)  I hope all you ladies are have a wonderful Wednesday!

Pants- Kohls Ponte pants
Peplum top-Jcp Peplum
Shoes - Jcp Sandals - similar
Necklace - Charming Charlies - Old $5