As much as I love wearing tights , sweater dresses and boots I don't think I'm ready to hang up my sandles just yet. It feels cool outside her in Indiana but luckily for us is supposed to warm up in few days .. so I am thinking I should go ahead with my plans of getting a pedicure tomorrow!  My look today is would be considered a good transition piece from Summer to Fall. It's a light weight sweater dress that has one of my favorite color combinations Orange and Beige .. I have paired this with these Wedge Sandles that have mustard , beige and brown and finished it off with a bag to match..I got this bag at Kohls and let me say it looks expensive in person. I get so many compliments on this baby and I paid like $20 bucks.   I added a jean jacket to make it a more casual look.. I hope you ladies are thinking about the transition fashions from Summer to Fall. I will definately be posting more as time goes on!

Details
Dress - Liz Claiborne from JcPenny -$14
Shoes- DSW $13
Bag - Relic from Kohls