I have been away for a few days . I have been a very busy with kids stuff and we are short handed at work so I am doing double duty which makes for a very cranky Curly Byrdie.. it's been so hot and humid here in good old Indiana that I am more like Bushy Byrdie right now!  I am looking forward to this weekend it will be my first time thrifting ever and it is going to be a family affair! My Mom , sister, daughter and friend will participating as well. I see all these fabulous finds posted on instagram and as you know I am all about dressing on a dime.. and I mean that literally! LOL .

I was able to find some great deals Macys yesterday. I was on my lunch just browsing and I noticed that there cleareance shoes are 75% off plus I had a Wow pass to get additional 20% off!  I got these cute  Steve Madden Sandals I actually got these for $25.. I love them and I think they will be perfect transition shoes as the weather gets a little cooler. I also got 2 other pair of Sandles that I will style and picture later this week! 

I thought my daughter looked so cute this morning that I couldn't wait to share her style. I buy the pieces and she puts it all together! That girl is going places I say :)

Her Look
Jeans - Lauren Conrad at Kohls - clearance $8
Top - Forever 21 - for $5 - they are having additional 50% off clearance in store right now.
Jacket - Candies -Kohls - $8
Shoes -Jcpenny- $18 a while ago.

I hope everyone is getting over this hump day in style!