I heard from a little Birdie today that is supposed to get down to 49 degrees tomorrow in good ole Indiana. Yikes does that mean Summer is ending early? I hope not because I have plenty summer looks to blog about :) I am actually blogging not only about my great deal on this darling dress but I used some different hair products that I want to talk about.  So let's get right to it because time is money and I don't have either one to spare ;)

Look today! From Hair to toe :)
Dress is from H&M- $20
Shoes are from Target - they are old
Jewelry-  Kohls- Jennifer Lopez bracelet $10- ring New York and Company - old

Now lets move on to the Big Hair
Co Washed with TressSemme Flawless Curls
Leave in Conditioner Kinky Curly Knot Today
Defining and Hold with Beautiful Textures Curl Pudding

What I did like about this combo was my curls were light and soft, but it didn't give me as much hold as other combos I have tried. I have a feeling I will not get 2nd day curls out of this.

I hope everyone has  terrific Tuesday and enjoy the sunny weather.