The weekends always fly by so fast and I find myself on Sunday evening... trying to get prepared for the following week and it will be a busy one with the kids going to back to school! Where did the summer go what happened to the good ole days when the kids go back after labor day? My daughters first day is tomorrow and I will post a few looks that she has put together this week . These of course are cute looks  that do not break the pocket book. I guess the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. She is becoming quite the frugal fashionista! Lol.

Well I did find some great deals this weekend for little ole me and I will post some of those as the week goes on.. starting with this look today. For some reason JCPenny got most of my attention this weekend with the $10 off $25 purchase this weekend. Which was esp good when they had their clearance shoes additional 50% off after 3 Friday.  Yeah I never get excited when I see clearance signs that say up to 50% off.. but when I see additional 50% off and I have a coupon! I will seriously stalk your racks ! LOL. There was no way I could keep these great finds to myself.. so I called my sisters and why did we all 3 end up with the same Nikes? My 10 year old niece even got a pair!  I swear it's are almost like that movie " Single White Female" stalking my closet.. lol.. It's a lot of fun.. I feel like we are like the Kardashians.. minus this money, the momager, the NBA husband and the clothing line..and the sex tape of course.

 My look today was all stripes.. I love stripes especially black and white. Like polka dots they have such a classic look. I love the cut out in the back gives it a little sexiness but doesn't look trashy. I like the combination of the striped shoes with the dress.. it was a beautiful day today and the fabric was so light and airy.

Details
Dress - Jcpenny $13 ( after the coupon)
Shoes- JCpenny $13
Bracelet -Kohls - Old

I hope everyone has a great week! Another week to get it right :)