I was walking down aisle at Walmart when I saw a $5 clearance rack. I spotted  what I thought was cute checkered dress at the bargain price of $5. When I took it home and out of the bag my son says "Mom that looks like a lumberjack dress" . Man kids know how to kill your high for sure! LOL. I politely said " Mommy is going to rock this lumberjack dress"  and it was $5,  yea it was going to happen!  I like the fabric of this dress how it fits your body and it has ruching on the side and the back. I paired this with my Lauren Conrad vest and shoes from Kohl's .. I have just created my own version of a lumberjack look... not! LOL  . I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sunday! My son has his first game today and I am hype . I will support him even though he didn't support my fashion find! .. :)

Dress- $5 - this is older find
Vest - Lauren Conrad - $20
Shoes - Lauren Conrad -$18