I don't know about you but Friday couldn't have come soon enough this week. It has been a struggle to get up extra early to get the kids to school this week. This weekend will be a weekend to recharge... and attempt to get organized.  My life is going to be hectic with football games, homework.. trying to get my workouts in!  I am going to try out a new gym this weekend " Anytime Fitness" I am in desperate need of gym home since mine closed at the beginning of summer. It was an all women's gym and I miss it so much.


My look today is a great casual Friday look.. I started off with the jean jacket this morning because it gets super cold in my office. Let me tell you about this jean jacket .. I was searching for a jean jacket this spring and  I ended up looking in Sears and I see this jacket marked $20 so I do my regular and scan it and it scanned at $1.99 ...the shopping goddess was with me that day .. LOL that is prob my all time best deal and has gotten the most wear.  I love wearing my jean jackets over Maxi dresses , skirts and any slacks I wear to dress it down a little. I hope all you beautiful ladies have Fabulous Friday.


Details
Skirt - Target - $13
Top - Jcp top - $8- I had a coupon so I got my mine for $6
Shoes -Target - Old $15
Necklace - I can't remember is so old! LOL
Jacket - Sears $1.99