It just seems like yesterday that I was crying when I was dropping my daughter off for her first day of Kindergarten now I have a 10th grader.. I keep telling myself that I am not getting old I'm just getting better.. LOL.. Now the one thing that I can say about this blog is that is has definately brought my daughter and I  closer and anyone that has a teenage daughter can understand the importance of this.. I have the passion for fashion and she has the artistic eye. It's obvious in the way she dresses. The entire family has always said she is an old soul... She loves old Hollywood ... Earth Wind and Fire, Prince  she can find pleasure in something from every decade. She shares my love of George Michael.... which would have to be explained in an whole entire blog.. LOL. I love her look today .. and we both picked out pieces for this look.  I hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!

Details
Audrey Hepburn shirt Wetseal- it was buy 1 get 1 50% off - about $13.00
Skinny Jeans ( Vera Wang) - Kohls - $7.00 on clearance
Shoes ( Union Bay) -Kohls Union Bay- $30 after the coupon
Bracelet Cuff- Kohls
Sweater - Jcpenny - $5.00